Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Return Of The Broodmother

Well I ended up buying more titanium yesterday. I invested in about an additional 20 or so stacks putting me at about 60-70 stacks of titanium purchased. I also picked up another 150 or so stacks of saronite through out the day and am still working on prospecting them. My liquid has taken quite a dip down to 59k but I have a feeling it'll rebound once I get everything processed and the ball rolling again.

The lowest I'm allowing my liquid to go is 50k so I'm figuring that the last 9k or so I have will be reserved in case the farmers poke their head around and so I can purchase my cod's in a timely fashion.

With patch 3.2.2 being launched today there are a few things leatherworkers should keep an eye on (and scribes too). LW is getting 2 drums. Drums of the forgotten kings and Drums of the wild. Both of these items will cast (untalented) the highest level of kings and Gift of the wild. These do not stack with the actual buffs and are a way to help 10 mans and 5 mans. Scribes will be able to make a scroll for the same thing but for fortitude. These additions are part of the "bring the player not the class" thing blizzard is trying to implement.

I'm really not sure how these are going to sell to be honest. I think they have the potential to sell well depending on how active your server is in terms of min/max players (which most raiders should be anyways imo).

On second thought I think the kings one is going to be a hot seller if the following is allowed to happen. You can still bring a paladin to the group and use the kings drums and then have the paladin give an additional paladin buff. So you can essentially have 2 pally buffs with 1 paladin.

For you scribes there is a few changes that caught my eye to glyphs. DK glyph sales should be really high today as there was quite a few changes to multiple glyphs.

Here are the glyph changes:
Glyph of Bone Shield: Adds 1 additional charges to your Bone Shield. (Down from 2)

Glyph of Flame Shock: Redesigned. This glyph now makes Flame Shock periodic damage able to be critical strikes.

Glyph of Mind Flay: This glyph no longer reduces the magnitude of the movement reduction on the Mind Flay victim.

Glyph of Scourge Strike: Your Scourge Strike increases the duration of your diseases on the target by 3 sec, up to a maximum of 9 additional seconds.

Glyph of Typhoon: This glyph now increases the range on Typhoon by 10 yards in addition to its current effects.

Glyph of Unbreakable Armor: Now increases the armor gained from Unbreakable Armor by 20%.

Glyph of Vampiric Blood: The glyph now increases the duration of Vampiric Blood by 5 seconds instead of 10.

3 comments:

  1. While I don't think the scrolls themselves will be very good I do predict a temporary increase in the snowfall demand for the first few days as people will always want to try the new shiny toys they got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you expect for high sellers in DK glyphs? Every changed one or other glyphs which not get nerfed (there are more nerfed glyphs than buffs!? ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think scourge strike might get a spike in sales. Other then that I'm not sure. As for the scribe fort scrolls they are selling pretty nicely so far. I made 5 of them as a test and threw them up for 15g each and all of them sold within an hour. which means I got 13g or so per snowfall ink used.

    crusader orbs are crashing like a rock. They were 5k on my server and right now they are sellin for 2k each. (glad i sold my 2 for 3.5k haha)

    ReplyDelete