Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Joys of Life

First off my apologies for not posting sooner. As some of you may know I've been kind of taking a break from wow in general. No, I'm not going to quit lol. I was just getting burned out playing the AH all day everyday. I honestly blame the batch of 600 stacks of saronite that burned me out. I got about a third of the way through it the other day and still haven't finished. :P

I'll still poke my head around the forums and what not and I'll try to update my blog but I won't be around much this weekend.

My goal is to get the ball rolling again Sunday night / Monday morning. Figured taking the weekend off from wow in general should refresh me :)

If you have any questions and the sort feel free to drop me a mail on JMTC forums / comment here / blah blah you know the routine.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in the real world for a while! Look forward to hearing back from you soon though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 600 stacks can be a motivation buster, it's done it to me a few times. Don't worry, they'll still be waiting for you when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete