Friday, September 25, 2009

Poll On New Layout Closed

Nothing is more fun then waking up at 5 am to go stand in the middle of a river while its 35 degrees. :p

Anyways the poll on the new layout is finished and it seems more people like it how it is (11 to 15) with even more people saying do what I want and as I like the black background that's what I'm doing. Sorry to the people who have a hard time reading my blog but if you have a suggestion on a backround / text I'd be happy to play around with it to see if I like it.

I do want to keep the colors inverted (dark background / light text) so keep that in mind if your going to suggest something for me to try out.

As for my break its been really nice not logging on to wow and I'm already getting antsy to get back into the swing of things but I'm going to tough it out a little more. I might break down in the middle of the night and wake up to me prospecting in my sleep or something.

I picked up the breastplate of the white knight and the saronite swordbreakers (ToC crafting tank pieces) for my tank yesterday (or the day before I don't remember lol). I'm now sitting over 37k unbuffed health. I was running heroics with 42k health (yay drums). I dropped 17k or so on the chest piece and another 9k or so on the bracers. I picked up the ulduar crafted tank belt for another 3 or 4k so I'm pretty much done with all my crafting pieces until 3.3 comes out. Now I could have waited on the pieces but my guild does loot council. The way they decide who gets gear is whoever is best geared already gets the upgrade (and seniority comes into play).

It makes sense in my opinion because it rewards the people who put in the time and effort to be their best gear wise. It could be viewed as kind of favoritism but a friend has been in the guild just as long as I have and has already picked up 3 or 4 pieces of CC25 gear so they are pretty fair about it. Plus they are the top alliance guild in terms of pvp and pve so really its something I'm willing to deal with to raid with the top. Last season I believe 5 or 6 people in my guild got Glad with another 3 or 4 getting Rival. All around a great guild. :)

Sorry about the off topic post but I figured I'd still give you all something to read. :D

(oh and I am officially admitting I have a smilie problem <.< .. >.> )

1 comment:

  1. As someone who voted to change it for readability issues I still say, good for you!

    Make your blog how you like it, and be passionate about it - that's the most important thing :)

    I'll carry on reading it in Google Reader and then hoping over to the real thing to comment. Thankfuly the comment box is dark on light ;)

    (Have a smilie problem too...there is no known cure :( )

    ReplyDelete