Monday, October 12, 2009

Wow Economic Review - New Blogger Index

Well I'm going to keep this post somewhat short. I have about 3000 rings to disenchant before the servers go down tonight and I still need to make glyphs. I'm still sitting on about 6k liquid; just trying to process everything but I feel that I'm ready to start my regular carpet bombings of the AH so my liquid should do nothing my sky rocket. ;)

I'd also like to announce the release of a new blogger index website. Thisheart has set up Wow Economic Review. A site that automatically updates when new blogs are posted and looks to be a great website for those of you looking for more reading material. Since it's a new website the blog selection is still in the process of being updated but currently there are 14 blogs listed.

If you have some free time and want to discover new blogs stop by Thisheart's website. You may find what your looking for. Also if you have a suggestion or idea drop him a comment and let him know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment