Thursday, October 8, 2009

Review: Hit The Cap!

Writing the review for the spreadsheet yesterday got me to thinking. Instead of just putting up an update and not really writing a blog I would just write a review about fellow bloggers. Now I'm not expecting anything in return nor am I out to bash anyone's blog. There are a lot of great blogs out there and as my blog is to help you make money I think spreading the knowledge of the other blogs in which I read up on daily could help some of you make money by offering different view points and opinions.

My first blog review is going to be on Hit The Cap! written by Tella. Now I've chosen this blog as my first review mostly because I've been following it since she started writing it and it's been interesting to follow her progress. If you would like me to write up a review on my next slacking off day let me know. I'd rather write a review then a five sentence update about my progress in the AH.

The only negative thing I have to say about her blog is the blog archive for some reason doesn't show the individual posts so it makes it tough to backtrack on previous blogs.

The positives far outweigh the negatives. The blog is extremely well written and is always interesting to read. I personally am a fan of the light on black theme (obviously lol) which this blog uses. The posts are always worthwhile hearing how shes playing her markets and what shes doing to make money. All in all I'd definitely check out the blog and form your own opinion. :)

Also a big grats on Tella for receiving her Iron-Bound Proto Drake. I am definitely jeleous.

No comments:

Post a Comment