Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Update

I actually slacked off most of the week in terms of playing the AH. Combination of being busy getting my financial aid paperwork and such all figured out and my internet being good to me allowed me to get out of the city and do some rep grinding.

I was still sitting at 30k (estimated 5k sitting in my mailbox. Just been lazy to collect) until I bought my travelers mammoth. Yea, I gave in and picked it up since I'm working on the insane. Which is another thing I've been working on. I got revered with bloodsail and started grinding out goblin rep.

I also found a guidie whos willing to farm junkboxes for 5g a box. Even though I'm nowhere near working on that I need something like 1400 to hit exalted. With school coming up in about 3 weeks I'm looking to revise how I spend my time and I'm thinking I'm going to go to part time AH playing. I'll save that information for a post later on this week and how I plan exceeding the gold cap by cata still. :P

1 comment:

  1. A mammoth at 30k? Isn't that a little low to buy one?

    ReplyDelete