Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekly Update

My goal was to break 30k by Monday morning and I broke it with a greatness card sale early in the weekend. I'm currently sitting on 31k liquid after spending 4-5k on ore and herbs.

It seems as if the ore farmers have left and the herb farmers have came back. Which is a great thing because I've noticed a few more people doing the saronite shuffle and eternal earth prices have been a little high the last few days (7-9g when normal is 6-7g each).

Currently I'm sitting on about 3200 ink of the sea and almost 500 snowfall ink with about 200ish stacks of various northrend herbs waiting to be milled. I've also picked up a couple hundred stacks of saronite ore and have kept the AH bare the entire weekend in an attempt to inflate the market prices to drive off the shufflers.

I've finally come to the point where posting glyphs on 1 banker is driving me insane and have shifted to 2 sellers. Rogue, Mage, Priest, and DK are on 1 and the rest on the other. I've also readjusted my threshold prices from 1.5g to 4g.

I'm pretty happy being back and having the ball rolling this quickly. My goal for next weeks update is to break 50k liquid which shouldn't be to hard considering I have a 100+ card batch coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment