Saturday, June 19, 2010

Busy weekend

Been busy having literally no life and camping the AH with gems (and glyphs in between) while I try to intentionally crash the market over the weekend. So far so good. I have been able to clear out about 1/2 a tab of gems and pulled in about 6-7k or so in just gem sales since Friday morning.

It looks like I am right on track for my goal of 50k by the end of the month. I have been flirting with the 30k mark since Friday morning and I am down to 26k after picking up 17 stacks of titanium and a few hundred stacks of saronite (and eternals .. and gems.. and anything else the guy threw up in trade ;p)

Also managed to pick up about 150 or so stacks of icethorn pretty cheap @ about 13g a stack. Currently sitting on a little over 3k ink and 2 tabs of herbs yet to be milled. I have recently found another auctioneer on my server. We play different markets and he is actually buying all the snowfall ink I can send him at 150g a stack (ah price is 200g) but I can send him 10+ stacks and he will buy it so I can handle the discount. With the new snowfall buyer my glyph cost is around 1.5g per IoS and I have my threshold set to 4g so its a tidy little profit.

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend as well in the AH :)

4 comments:

  1. Also forgot to mention I bought 72 stacks of lichbloom @ 21g a stack. Tuesday prices average 35g a stack so it should be a nice little flip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had someone to sell my Snowfalls to. I've just been using them for those nice Stamina Buff scrolls lately as no one seems to want the inks on my server :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy thats buying em is workin on the insane title for his 2nd time + helping his guildies w/ the title. So it should last a little bit :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I multiple guildies working on Insane, but I honestly can't be bothered to put time into Inscription just yet.

    In the next week or two, I will have hit gold cap without the use of a scribe and with taking a mild AH break for April/May. (I'm over cap account-wide, but my AHer is still about 10k off)

    My guildies are mostly looking for lockboxes, but that's just more grinding/farming I want to avoid.

    ReplyDelete